The Most Popular Women's Clothing Trends of 2021
We all spent days and months planning where to go as soon as the restrictions are lifted. And as we enter a pandemic-free world, our dreams are coming alive with supremely chic and very affordable clothing styles. And you need to know all of the most popular fashion trends of the year 2021, so you can enjoy your outings as the stylish diva that you are!
There were multiple new trends during 2020 that did not get a chance to roll out into the real world. Thankfully, most of the trends in 2021 are inspired or are an exact copy of those. Check out the newest trends to make your 2021 bright and colorful-
- Shacket: Shacket is a fusion of shirt and jacket. Wear it either on its own or with a matching cami or turtle-neck. These can be found in different styles whether you like going for cropped or oversized clothes. Pair them with practically any kind of lower, from denim to sweatpants for a cool look in the North Fort Myers market.
- Tiger Prints: Inspired by the many different animal prints over the years, and especially from the close relative of leopard prints, tiger prints are hot for the summers! You will find these patterns widespread, from midi skirts to dungarees.
- Puff Sleeves: Returning from the long-gone history, puffed sleeves have many different variations. Pair them with midi skirts for a daytime outing with your friends down at North Miami.
- Brightly Colored Sweatpants: We have all become accustomed to cozy living, including the fashion gurus themselves. Bright-colored sweatpants give you a modern look with the comfort that you only knew existed at home. Go to movies at IPIC in North Fort Myers or visit a zoo. These sweatpants will fit all of your leisure time.
- Jumpsuits: Coveralls are not just for painters anymore! Jumpsuits have broadened their spectrum of variations more than any other clothing. Ranging from full sleeves to off-shoulder, vibrant bright colors to dark rich colors, buttons to zips, jumpsuits have got it all. Pair them with the essential low-cut sneakers if you are heading to the Beaches of North Miami or metallic sandals for date nights.
- Oversized Pants: Cozy and stylish, these oversized pants come with a lot of room, quite literally! Wear them with cropped fitting tops or shirts tucked in them for a fresh look.
- Strappy Front and Back: Straps are so in these summers. Whether you are taking a walk down the pier at North Fort Myers or going for a lovely date, whether daytime or nighttime, strappy dresses suit every occasion to give you a chic look.
- Bralette: As common as crop tops, bralettes have made the list for clothes to be worn out in the world and not just in your bed. Pair them with a jacket and trousers for a boss lady look or with high-waisted shorts and flip-flops to go out in the sand of North Miami Beaches.
About The Pink Nickel
Looking for some trendy clothing options for 2021? Check out The Pink Nickel store. We are a family-owned online and walk-in women’s clothing boutique in Florida housing the latest women’s fashion. Contact us by calling at 904.230.9288 to buy the latest trendy dresses and for fashion-related tips.