5 Wardrobe Essentials for Today's Woman
The fashion industry is dynamic, introducing new trends every now and then, but some classic staples can just never retire. Wardrobe essentials are pieces that you can use in multiple ways and over the seasons without making yourself look unstylish or old-fashioned. They are minimalist, can be worn up or down depending on your wish, and are absolutely reliable at times when you just can’t decide on what to wear.
Listed below are the evergreen wardrobe essentials that you must definitely own-
- Basic Whites: White is not just a comfortable color but also looks elegant and matches every new fashion trend easily. The must-haves for white shades are a basic round collar tee, a classy long-sleeved shirt with many variants, the basic converse sneakers- whether you go for heeled or flats, and a knee-length skirt. Pair with metallic accessories to amp up the look and go from the next-door girl to a party rocker in a blink while attending outdoor concerts in the open-air amphitheater in North Miami Beach.
- Classic Blacks: Blacks are statement setters on every occasion. You don’t have to think twice before picking out a black costume from your wardrobe, no matter where you are heading to. The wardrobe essentials in black are a round-neck tee, the little black dress everyone loves, and a pair of comfortable heels that can go with anything. And the best feature, you don’t have to worry about any accidental spills, so go all-in to party downtown in North Fort Myers.
- Dark-Wash, Slim-Fit Denim Jeans: Slim-fit ankle-length pair of jeans in black or steel grey is a total must-have. They show off your figure and virtually make your legs look longer, and who doesn’t want that? They can be paired with any colored tee or blouse and make you look like you have planned on that outfit for a month.
- Denim Jacket: A denim jacket is the perfect go-to clothing that pairs up with most attires. For a minimalist wardrobe, opt for light-wash denim, preferably on the blue side. Pair it up with a flowy white dress and a strappy flip-flop while on the North Miami Beach for a timeless beachy look. Pair it with shorts and a hat for a casual day kayaking in the Oleta River in North Miami or visiting the many reserve parks in North Fort Myers. And for a trendy look, pair a loose-fitting denim jacket with denim sweatpants and a tee.
- Blazers: No one wants to waste their time heading back to their apartments before going for an after-office party. Blazers give you a perfect look, whether you are going casual or classy. You can shift your complete look by adding or subtracting as little as just one accessory in your outfit. When talking about evergreens, you should choose between a grey, navy, or black blazer. These shades transform your 10-on10 business attire to a party-ready outfit without any effort.
If you also find it difficult at times to choose what to wear, these five evergreen classics are a must-have for your wardrobe to make you stand out from the crowd. While shopping for your favorite wardrobe essentials, check out The Pink Nickel store.