What to Pack for a Summer Weekend Getaway
It is time to step out and get moving after being in the house all winter long. Summer weekend getaways are a great way to breathe in the fresh air, twirl in the summer breeze, and get the sun working on your skin. If you have a habit of making plans before heading for weekend getaways, you must also have ideas for packing things you absolutely need on the trip.
Here are some essential must-haves for every girl to enjoy the weekends in summers-
- Hats and Caps: Summers are equal to heat. And although we love the sun, our head doesn’t. Get your head some protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays with some cool vintage caps and hats while learning new things at workshops in Nocatee, Jacksonville, FL.
- Swimsuit: Whenever you think summer weekend getaway, beaches come to mind in a blink. Nocatee, Jacksonville has multiple beaches you can head to. Show off your summer styles in tropics-loving swimsuits and woo everyone.
- Cover-ups: If you get burns too quickly, you need cover-ups to wear over your bikini on the beaches at Nocatee, Jacksonville. You can also pair these chic cover-up tops with straw hats, some lightweight tassel earrings, and sandals for a comfy look.
- Sunglasses: Keeping your eyes safe from the sun is very crucial. And what better than some cool sunglasses! Choose from hues of blue or golden with no rims or transparent rims to go out in fashionista style.
- Short Dresses: A must-have for summers, short dresses have the potential to match any activity that you are headed to in Nocatee, Jacksonville. They are perfect for summer. These short dresses are breezy and light to wear. Nocatee, Jacksonville has many free or cheap concerts, where you can go in darker shades of mini cute trendy dresses or match up with some metallic jewelry when attending at night.
- Shorts: They are available in large varieties, you can freely choose from. Wear comfortable white shorts that match any top in summer, or go for denim. Pair them with shoes while casual sightseeing trips in Nocatee, Jacksonville.
- Footwear: It is best to pick some sporty shoes as Nocatee has so many adventurous trips you can go on on weekends. Match the shoes with your outfits and prioritize the shoes that can go with most of your outfits, so you don’t have to carry much footwear on your weekend getaway. Additionally, pack some sandals or flip-flops to visit the beaches.
- Tee-shirts: T-shirts are synonymous with comfort. Pack some different styles of tees while packing for your weekend getaway. You can wear them over denim shorts with sporty shoes or sneakers for an effortless look, wear them at nights while sleeping, or crop tees for your trips to parks in Nocatee while in Jacksonville.
You don’t have to carry your whole wardrobe while packing for summer getaways. But we understand the hassle of being a girl and wanting to look your best in every photo. Use the above guide as an essential must-haves checklist for your fun summer weekend getaway.